Thursday, November 8, 2012

AT FIRST I THOUGHT

SNOW ON THE GROUND ... NOVEMBER 08 2012 ....

Then I realized it was frost.  Lots and lots of frost.  Looked like snow there was so much frost.

The sun is shining brightly, won't take much time to get rid of said frost.  I guess winter is all but here, I am not ready,but what can I do.  Just take it I guess.

Got to finish up last minute things.  Will be leaving in a while for Morgantown and the last art festival of the year.  Hard to believe another year is winding down.

Guess you know I will be off-line until, hopefully, Monday morning.  Wonder what kind of stories I will have to tell?  Maybe lots, maybe none.  It is always a surprise.

I guess that is normal.  Life is full of surprises.

Good surprises - hearing from a friend you haven't heard from for a while.  No bills in the mail.  Nothing in the house is mal-functioning.  No flat tires on the car. The ghost seems to be taking a break.  Life is - almost  normal.

Bad surprises - checking account does not balance.  Go grocery shopping and forget your grocery list.  A dog who spits out her pills.  A doctor's appointment you forgot and got charged for being a no-show. 

In the bad surprise department I could go on and on and on and.......

I have my ham and 2 turkeys for Thanksgiving.  Also have my tentative menu.  Will probably add and/or subtract as the days go by.

I still need two turkeys for Christmas, and another ham.  This is the only time of year we have turkey. 

As you can see I have nothing earth-shattering, to say today.  Blank mind. 

Looking forward to meeting up with vendor friends, for some of them this will be the last time we get together until spring.  For others, we do manage to do a few things together between this last weekend and spring's first weekend.

I hope  you are staying warm.  Please pray for all the east coast folks that are not.  And pray for our country.  As Abraham Lincoln stated, and this is not an exact quote, but you get the gist, We will not be destroyed from the outside, we will destroy ourselves.
Pray that this does not happen and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment