Friday, November 16, 2012

IT'S ALL ABOUT

DOWNSIZING....NOVEMBER 16 2012 ....

So, what am I downsizing?  Three guesses.

Nope - it's not me.  Although I have tried downsizing me for years, nothing seems to happen.  Guess I'll just stay the same size I am, hopefully, and not up-size.

Nope - its not my car.  My van runs, gets me there and gets me back.  Also holds all my stuff I need for festivals, and since I have already started applying for next year, well, I need my van.

Nope - its not my house stuff.  I downsized all that when the remodeling started.  So far I have had no use for the stuff I discarded.

Well, you've had your three guesses.  Should I clue you in?

I am downsizing my Christmas tree.  I have had this smaller table top tree for quite a few years.  Before the remodeling, we had french doors from the living room to the dining room.  I could close the doors, making the perfect place for my tree, decorations and presents.






No more.  No doors.  Whoops!  Now what?

Smaller tree.  I am looking.  Already have a home for the larger small tree.  I better find a smaller small tree or guess what --- I will be tree-less.

I am not good with change.  Takes too much thought and effort.  I don't need all this extra thought and effort.

So wish me luck in my tree search.  It will be interesting to see what I come up with. 

Enjoy your day and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Martha....Hoping you find the right tree at the right price...Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete