Monday, October 22, 2012

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY

IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD ... OCTOBER 22 2012 ....

Thank you Mr. Rogers.  It is indeed a beautiful day.  It has been a beautiful fall.  The leaves have mostly fallen, the ones remaining have lost their 'glow', but it is still a beautiful day.




I can't remember seeing such a beautiful fall, it has been a long time.  And it has lasted.  The kids home from Arizona actually got to see the trees at their peak.  Been sending pictures back to their grandkids, who have never seen the fall leaves.  That makes them my great grandkids.  Not that I am old or anything. Don't have time to be old.

Was a very busy weekend at the Washington County Fairgrounds annual Christmas Art and Craft Festival.  Sold well, have three orders I need to fill, and am looking forward to this coming weekend and the final two days of this festival.

Then I have one weekend off, then go to Morgantown West Virginia for the Christmas Festival there.  The best part is getting to stay with friends while there.  

The days are busy.  Time is flying by.  Will be November in the blink of an eye.  What happened to 2012?  I think most of it forgot to
show up.

I'm surely glad I don't have to rake leaves.  One of the perks of living on a hilltop and having the wind take care of things like that. There are down-sides, but the upside is no  leaf raking.  I can handle that. 

I hope everyone out there is enjoying the beautiful day in the neighborhood, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment