Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FROST ON THE PUMPKIN

AND OTHER THINGS ... OCTOBER 10 2012 ....

That was yesterday morning - but I had other things to write about then.  I am only one day behind.  Pretty darn good, considering.

Was supposed to be at Council meeting last night.  Intended to go, but.....

As you know, our remodeling started July 16.  Still not done.  Bossman finally reached his limit and informed them this has lasted long enough!!!  Linda coming home next Tuesday.  He wanted the workers out of here by then.  Period.  End of conversation.

I guess they decided that if they wanted paid they had better get cracking, so that is what happened.  I think.

Got all the back-splash tile on the walls yesterday.  Ran into the evening.  They never left until after 7 p.m.  Supposed to be here today to do the grouting.  The project manager was here yesterday also.  He told (tongue in cheek) that ALL work would be accomplished this week even if they had to be here Saturday and Sunday.

There is quite a list bossman has been making of little things that need taken care of, plus the remainder of the mouldings and trim that needs done.  Well, this is Wednesday, almost 9 a.m. and guess what?  You hit the nail on the head.

Do I have fun or what?

I need to get new tires on the front of my van.  Hard to do when chained to the house.  It just better not snow!

At least I am able to work on pictures for the fairgrounds - which is next weekend. Thank goodness it is not this weekend.

Well, enough moaning and groaning for one day.  Could be much worse, I guess.

By the way, thought you would like to see Ghost Grinch.  I got this pic when daughter  Linda and I were in Nashville on a bus trip a couple of years ago - it was deer season and all the men were out hunting so we decided to have some fun. I guess he hid in my suitcase and came home with me.  He had some nerve. 


Hopefully your week is going better than mine. If you hear about some crazy woman going berserk and running wild, you will know who it is.  Enjoy your nice calm lives and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment