Tuesday, October 16, 2012

iPad -iPod

iJuggle ... OCTOBER 16 2012 .....

I don't have an iPad.  I don't have an iPod.  I just have an iJuggle.  Aren't I the lucky one though?

Yesterday was juggle day.  Carpenter was coming to do cosmetic work - not on me, though I need it - but on the house. Landscaper coming to do - landscaping of course. 

I had a mid-morning doctor appointment, that took three months to get.  I was not about to cancel and wait another three months.  It could not be early morning or late afternoon, it had to be mid-day.  Of course.

I have two dogs to see to.  I have workers coming in.  Bossman, who works at home a lot, could not be at home that day... Mandatory he be at work at work and not at work at home.

All friends that could usually help out had other things scheduled.  I tried finding a cloning machine, but no luck. 

Luckily daughter Rebecca (45 minutes away) stepped in and took time off from her busy life to house sit the dogs, the house, the carpenters and the landscaper.  I did make a pot of home-made chili for her lunch.  I think that was the deciding factor.

She also got to see the new kitchen, which is almost finished.  That was another deciding factor.

I hope my juggling is done for a long time to come.  My co-ordination is not what it used to be and chasing those balls around is quite a chore.  Glad I don't juggle knives.  That could be disastrous.

Take care, enjoy your day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment