Sunday, December 23, 2012

A THOUSAND DIAMONDS

IN MY YARD ... DECEMBER 23 2012 ...
Yep.  That's what it looks like.  Everywhere I look there is sparkle, and each sparkle has a different rainbow color.  Only God can make a snow flake.

The sun is bright.  It is cold but not windy.  A perfect winter day. 

I think Bossman must be sick.  He has gone Christmas shopping.  So, what is sick about that?  He usually goes around 4 p.m. on Christmas Eve.  That is not until tomorrow.  Do you suppose the Mayan Apocalypse affected his mind?

I just hope he doesn't buy any strange sized/shaped thingies and then wants me to help him wrap.  I will be VERY VERY BUSY with something else.  I don't know what, but I will be very busy at it.

On a sad note, I do ask everyone to please keep one local family in your prayers.  Yesterday was a very difficult day, your prayers will be appreciated, and God knows who you are praying for.

I am planing on going to Church.  If I can get out of the garage.  Bossman said should be a breeze.  Just push the opener, the door should open.  Then just back out.

Then comes the fun part.  Go back into the garage, push the opener, which will close the door and as the door is going down run toward the door and grab the  rope handle hanging down and disengage said door.  The puller-backer thingie will go back, supposedly, but the door will stay down, supposedly.  I wonder what else strange is going to happen.  There are still 8 days left in this year.  A lot can happen in 8 days.

If you don't hear from me for a while it is because I am trapped in the garage. Probably under the door that decided, on a whim, to stay down when I was under it.

Hate to even think what the Steelers are going to do today.  They are having the same kind of year that I am having.  But I think mine is a little bit worse.  They are at least getting paid!

Have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment