Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CRAZY MIXED-UP

WEATHER...DECEMBER 04 2012....

Yesterday's high was 70 and sunshine.  Today's high is 39, cloudy and raining.

Don't know what tomorrow will bring.  Don't know how to dress.  Don't know nuttin' from nuttin'.  I guess the weather and I are alike - neither one of us is normal.

Otherwise life is good.  The rooms have quit spinning.  How novel.  I had forgotten how good it is to just stand still.  Nothing moving.  Not even me.

Well, that is not quite accurate.  Did get first batch of cookies baked yesterday.  Got grocery shopping done today, and got my Christmas cards printed. Also got some of the things I needed for other cookies.  Will probably mix up the pastels today. They have to be refrigerated over night before baking. They are really easy. And good.That will be two down, umpteen more to go.

Couldn't decide what pic to use for my cards this year.  Every day it was something different.  Finally decided that was ridiculous.  How can it take days to decide on a pic??? 

So went with the easiest choice - seeing as how I had it printed out already.  My Christmas Bears are wishing everyone Merry Christmas this year.  Aren't they the lucky bears?

Found a star for the top of my tree.  Have always had an Angel.  All the Angels I found this year were too heavy.  I was afraid they would fall off.  So found a really pretty star.  Guess it was time for a change. Anxious to see how it looks.

Too much has happened this year.  Too many changes, not all of them good.  Am hoping 2013 will be an easy year - no major catastrophes, just a nice, calm, year, to give me a chance to re-group, re-think, re-arrange, re-evaluate, are there any other re's out there I have forgotten?  If so, let me know so I can add them to the list.

21 days until Christmas.  Don't forget to count your blessings and God Bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment