Monday, December 3, 2012

BEGINNING

PREPARATIONS ... DECEMBER 03 2012 .....

Yep.  Trying to get started.  What decorating we are doing is done.  Tree up, Christmas bears in place, the Nativity on display.  Now for the busy part.
This afternoon am getting all wrapping paper, etc., out to start wrapping presents.  Have three boxes I have to ship - one to Maine , one to West Virginia and one to Arizona.  They have to be done first.

Also have to get cookie tins ready.  Hope to start baking today or tomorrow - cookies, cookies and more cookies.  The first batch will be my Mint Chocolate Delights. 

I try to do one batch a day for umpteen days.  I usually fill 12 tins.  We have so many here for Christmas dinner, and I hate to have anyone here who does not receive a gift.  So tins of home-made cookies are for them.

In addition to the cookies I make candied nuts.

I have also chosen what picture will be my Christmas card this year.  I have used pictures that I have taken for my cards for 30 plus years.  Not people pictures, but Christmas themed pictures.  Something different every year.

Keeps me hopping.  So guess I had better sign off here and get busy.  Yesterday was a good day - The Steelers beat the Ravens.  What a ball game. 

Take care, enjoy your day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment