Friday, December 28, 2012

TODAY IS CALM -

TOMORROW QUESTIONABLE ... DECEMBER 28 2012....

Our weather forecast is another major storm heading for us - again.  Could get up to 4 more inches of snow. 

Had to laugh yesterday.  Some of our friends were saying they thought it would be neat to sled ride down our driveway. I don't think most sleds are made to make 90 degree turns every little bit.    The driveway turns, the sleds, or whatever go straight. 

Would be fun to video this from a vantage point where you could get the expressions on the faces when they launched into space, landing who knows where, possibly sailing right through the trees and over the bushes and landing on the driveway below as it twists and turns.  Maybe we could be on the TV show FUNNIEST VIDEOS.

Only problem is - I don't know of a good vantage point.  No video.  No TV show.  No prize money.  Darn.

Right now am winding down from the Holidays, trying to catch up with myself.  We will have a quiet New Years day dinner, and then the long, slow, haul starts.  Life has been so hectic for a couple of months, then New Years, and nothing going on.

The weather is usually bad, not conducive to doing things.  Don't even have the desire to go  shopping.  This is usually the time when I get back to projects that have been put on hold.

Biggest problem - which project do I want to tackle.  Darned if I know.  There are many sitting there, just waiting. 

I'll probably figure it out, somewhere down the line.  If I don't, I don't.  I may even come up with a brand new project.  Who knows. 

Nancy and I have committed to a bus trip in June to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard.  Also am hoping to get to Arizona in April.  Will depend on the travel plans the kids in Arizona have.

Also starting to send in show applications. Will see where that goes.  I am not quite ready to retire from retirement yet. 

Be sure you have all the necessities, in case the bad weather really materializes, be thankful for what you have and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment