Saturday, December 15, 2012

WHAT IS THERE TO SAY

AFTER YESTERDAY ... DECEMBER 15 2012 ....


My TV was out until yesterday afternoon.  The dish had been bumped by the landscapers and threw it off course.  Bud was here as promised, re-positioned the dish, and the TV was back.

I was better off without the TV.

Yesterday's tragedy is un-imaginable.  I sat and watched, and listened, and, yes, cried.  How could this be?

I can't begin to imagine trying to cope. 

I'm proud of all my facebook friends, the kind words, the out-pouring of love and compassion they all have for folks they did not know.  Knowing doesn't matter.  Careing does. 

I don't know if we will ever really understand what triggered yesterday's tragedy.  Probably not. 

I can't imagine being one of the first responders.  They will never forget, and their lives, also, will be changed forever. 

As the days pass we will recover from the shock, go about our lives and try to live normally. But I wonder, what is normal?

Please remember to keep every one who has faced a tragedy, whatever it may be, in your prayers.  They have a long way to go, and will never regain what was once normal.  Be grateful, and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment