Thursday, June 2, 2011

GOLLEY GEE WHILLIKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golley gee whillikers, ring the bells, sound the sirens, shoot off the fireworks, shout from the roof top - better not do that would probably fall off, sing at the top of my voice - better not do that either, would scare everyone away..

As of right now - this very minute, my refrigerator temp is 34 degrees, and the ice maker in the freezer is making ice!!!!!!!!

It only took 33 days, two dozen phone calls, 3 appointments made and cancelled - by Sears, not by me - 4 appointments made and kept, 4 different repairmen, 4 different diagnosis, three major replacement of parts, screaming, hollering, threatening law-suit, filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, breaking down and crying, which I never do, and on the verge of a major melt-down, to get it fixed.  Did I leave anything out?  Oh yes - the hours and hours I sat in the house waiting for someone to show up and fix my fridge.

Maybe I should volunteer to have a GPS training class.  Not a single one of the repairmen either had, or knew how to use, a GPS.  Every single one had to call for directions.  That should tell you something right there.  Ergo, that is why hours were spent in the house - waiting for that phone call asking for directions.

Now this morning will be spent in lugging everything up from the family room downstairs, and putting it all back in my kitchen refrigerator, emptying out the coolers  (I never would have thought of using a cooler if the Sears repairman had not told me to do that, as I am just an ignorant old lady), but I was already using, get them - yes more than 1 - cleaned up and put away. 

Right now wish I had a dumb waiter.  Hope you all know what that is.  If not, it is a mini-elevator type of box, used in olden times in rich folks houses to lift the food from the kitchens below to the dining rooms above.  Hence the "dumb waiter", at least it could not talk back to you.

But wait!!!  Just had a terrible thought!!!  What am I going to talk about tomorrow????????????

Have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment