Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WILL I EVER FIGURE OUT ALL THIS STUFF?.......JUNE 22 2011

It seems as though as fast as I figure out something to do (this is about computers, of course), another something bogs me down.  Just a simple request from a friend, I follow all the said steps laid out for me, but the computer always comes up with something and I don't have a clue as to what the computer wants.  I really really really hate to admit that the computer is smarter than me.

Today is just a little of this and a little of that.  First on the agenda - food preparation.  Daughter and son-in-law flying in from Phoenix on Saturday.  Of course I will be in Peninsula, Ohio at the Boston Mills Art Festival.  So getting some basics prepared, chilled salads, home made coffee cakes, and anything else I can think of so Jerry won't have to panic on what to feed them over the weekend.

Second on the agenda - clean the house.  And it really needs it.  This time of year, what with festivals, yard mowing, vegetable garden hoeing, flowerbed  cleanups, I feel as if I am going around in circles.  So No. 2 is clean the house, at least the spare room and the bathroom.

Third on the agenda - finish framing pictures that need framed.  Have all the printing and matting done, but this is left to do.

Fourth - run down to the Highlands for last minute grocery shopping, prescription pick-up, and printer ink.

Fifth, fix supper for Jerry and me - am making Salmon Loaf and creamed peas.  The salmon loaf will make enough that I can take it with me tomorrow in the cooler when I leave for Peninsula.  I like it cold as well as hot. 

Sixth - get the van loaded so I can leave in the morning.  Have several things I am going to look for on my way - (a photo op sort of), then meet up with friends doing the same festival, and staying at the same hotel as I am, comparing notes, and getting ready for early Friday morning set-up.

Seventh - collapse in a heap in the middle of the floor.  Sooner or later I hope to find my way to the bed.

And you think you are having a busy day.  Enjoy and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment