Friday, June 17, 2011

TEARS IN MY EYES.................JUNE 17 2011.......
First of all, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my daughter Rebecca.  And a beautiful day it is.
Secondly I want to share something with you that I received from my friend Betty in Belmont Ohio this morning.  Please watch it all the way, I know you will be greatly impressed.  I was.
This young man is a true inspiration - - worth a watch! 

I am very picky about what I send on through outer space, you never know who or what out there is watching.  Possible the little green men in their flying saucers.  Who knows. 

I receive many many e-mails from friends and family, some funny, some sad, some heart-warming, and some special.  I pick and choose what I will forward.  So today, instead of trying to forward, I thought I would share it with you in my blog. 

Now on to other things.  Boston Mills Art Festival is less than a week away not, have gotten all my picture printing finished, now to do the matting and the framing.  None of this is hard, just time consuming.  Then the labeling.  I put two labels on my work, on the back of each picture.  These labels are - first the title of the picture, and the location. Everyone wants to know where the pictures were taken.  Secondly my business name, address, e-mail and web-site. 

As I said, nothing is difficult, just time consuming.

In between I still have some flower bed work to be done, and some vegetable garden work to be done. 

Also today I have to make a large bean salad as we are going to a bar-b-q tomorrow in Sardis Ohio.  It is nice to be the one attending instead of the one preparing.  So you can see nothing will be done around here tomorrow.  I get to party!!!!!

I hope you take the time to watch the above video.  After you do, count your blessings and God Bless.

PS - I hope the web-site of the video comes through o.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment