Friday, June 3, 2011

WHAT AM I GOING TO TALK ABOUT TODAY??????????????

No 1 - Refrigerator still working today and freezer still frost free. 

No 2 - Had some great e-mails from friends, some awesome stories to be shared.  It is so easy to forget all the wonderful things there are all around us, we get so caught up in our daily routines, our own "soap operas" so to speak, we forget about everything else.  Then you receive an e-mail, and everything falls into place once again, until the next soap opera.

Tim sent me some additional seed corn last night so will get it planted today.  Got my back yard mowed yesterday.  Looks good right now.  Guys are still working on the shed, it is coming along really well.   Will look good when they are finished. 


This is the end and back of the shed. The house is to the left and behind the shed, you can't see it from here, but it is there.

Starting to get my picture inventory pulled together, my first major festival of the year is next weekend in Granville, Ohio.  I will be busy now until mid-November.

My artist friend, Georgia, opens her one woman month long show this evening with an Artist's Reception in New Martinsville WV.  I am planning on being there for this occasion.  It is always fun to do something new and/or different.
Best part, though, they usually have nibblers at these affairs, and I do so love to nibble.

June is pretty well filled up for me.  The artist's reception tonight.  Next Friday leave for Granville and will return Sunday night.  Then on Saturday June 18th am invited to a big bar-b-q in Sardis Ohio for the day.  then on Thursday the 23rd I leave for Peninsula Ohio for the Boston Mills Art festival Friday through Sunday, and while in Boston Mills the kids fly home from Phoenix for approximately a month.  So they will be here when I get back from Peninsula.
Jerry has to play host, but this is home, they know where everything is, etc etc, so won't be a problem.

When involved in the festivals, most applications for this year were received in December 2010, January and February 2011.  So all festivals under consideration are applied for by the end of February, that is why I am away when they arrive.  But they put up with me anyway.

How about the tornado in Massachusetts this week.  And to think I was just in that area a couple of weeks ago.  You really never know about these things.

Guess I had better get my corn planted before it gets too warm out.  I like, whenever possible, to do my gardening in the mornings. 

So off I go on another day of this and that.  Everyone have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment