Thursday, July 21, 2011

FALL IN JULY --- FROST IN AUGUST???JULY 21 2011.....

Seriously.  No, I haven't gone over the edge -- yet!  I know it sounds like it, but, stop and think.

The last two mornings have LOOKED like fall, fog you could cut with a knife, such a heavy dew you would swear it had rained.  What do you think of?  Fall of course.  See, I am not really off my rocker, if I am a lot of you are out there with me.

What follows fall?  Frost of course of course.  After frost, snow, cold, winter.
So, will we have frost in August?


This picture is of Dutch Fork Lake, located between West Alexander and Claysville Pa.  At least it was.  It was fall, a heavy fog hung over everything, but also created a mirror image.  Several years ago the lake was drained, because of damage to the dam and spill-way.  What a tragedy.

But back to reality.  After these foggy mornings, winter moved in with frost and snow and stuff.  And more stuff.

So I ask you - will it frost in August?  Think about it and while you are thinking, God Bless.  We all need all the blessings we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment