Friday, March 30, 2012

FUN AND GAMES...MARCH 30 2012.....

Some days I don't know what to blog about.  Today is one of those days.

When that happens I will open one of my picture files, maybe I'll get an idea.  Again, today is one of those days.

I am attaching 2 pictures taken three years ago when the daughter, son-in-law, and grandson and his family were home from Arizona.

We spent the day having fun, doing things I don't normally do.  Whoops!  That can open a whole new can of worms.  When am I ever normal?

But first things first.  This one day was just for the kids. 

It was within driving distance of West Alexander.  I am not going to say where.  Just that we had a good day.  Weather-wise and people-wise.  If you know where this is let me know.



This was grandson Dustin, his wife Tiffany and their two children, Ashlyne and McKenzie.  This is also the family that is home-schooling (Tiffany) their children.  Tiffany was home- schooled and knows all the ins and outs.

But the children are not "isolated", as they are involved, and have been involved, with swimming, dancing, I'm not sure what all, but they are always on the go and busy. 

Feel kind-a sorry for Dave and Linda though.  Three grand-daughters.  Their oldest son David and his wife also have a daughter, just turning 1 year old.  They are in for a wild ride down the road.

From a personal point of view, I found that raising sons was so much easier than raising a daughter.  A whole different scenario.  Somehow girls seem to find a way to make your hair turn at an early age.  I look back and wonder how my Mother did it with three girls.  I guess that is why her hair turned white at a very early age.  Back then you didn't color your hair, like women do today to hide their gray.

So today was about kids, grand-kids and great grand-kids.  And having fun. 

Enjoy your kids and grand-kids, all too soon they are adults, and you are old.  Have a good day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment