Saturday, March 31, 2012

PARDON ME!....MARCH 31 2012....
When I was in Yellowstone in 2007

To all my Facebook friends, blogger friends, and acquaintances.

I  am not, do not, ignore your posts and comments.  I am just not very good at replying to, clicking on like, or share, or whatever. 

Bossman always tells me I have "tunnel vision", especially when it comes to important stuff.  Maybe that is my problem. 

I thoroughly enjoy all the facebook gems that come my way, and the blogs that I read.  Too many times the blogs (mine included) make it very difficult to post a comment.  But then again, my blog won't always post whatever picture I have included, or even let me share a blog without trying 16 upmteen times. 

Now I see where blogspot is having a "face-lift" in April.  Just when I thought  I had it figured out.  No wonder my brain is fried.

Second guessing myself, which I do regularly, maybe it is Facebook that is having a face-lift.  I do know something is having said face-lift.

Now that that is out of the way, we got lucky, again, pertaining to the storms predicted for last night. I guess in Ohio it was pretty iffy re tornados.  I haven't heard as of yet of any really disasterous happenings around us.  We had lots of strange lightning, thunder, and rain, and it is a lot cooler this morning, but we are still on our hill-top, all in one piece, as far as I know, and functioning reasnably well..  

I guess the functioning part is questionable, but....

Can't believe tomorrow is April Fool's Day.  What happened to January, February and March? 

I managed to get half of my largest flower bed cleaned off yesterday afternoon and bossman got the back yard mowed in the evening.  Don't think anything is going to get done outside today.

And, so, wherever you may be, and whatever you may be doing, count your blessings and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment