Sunday, March 25, 2012

TRYING TO BE GOOD.....MARCH 25 2012....


Which is not easy for me.  I can get into trouble without even trying.  It just follows me around like - well, like, it just follows me around.

I have mentioned we are trying to downsize.  We have way too much "stuff" and really need to clean house.  I am trying to do my part.  I only bought a few things in Amish country, all edible.

Bought three jars of jam and jelly, ground tapioca (for pies and pudding) mini chocolate chips (for black bottom cupcakes and cc cookies) and a package of soup mix.  All stuff we can eat. 

The only non-edible item I brought back was a new touch lamp for my bedroom.  My old one finally gave up, and have been using a regular bedside lamp for several years now.  One of the gift shops we visited had touch lamps.  Now, when I get around to it (I can be slower than molasses) I will replace the regular lamp with the touch lamp.

I also bought several annual flower plants from the Amish nursery for my three tier flower bed (top tier).  I always plant annuals there for color.  Now I have to find the annuals for the middle tier. 

Nothing new to clutter up the house.  I"m sure bossman breathed a sigh of relief.

Guess I had better close out and start thinking about getting ready for Church.  So enjoy your "day of rest" and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment