Monday, March 26, 2012

WHAT HAPPENED???...MARCH 26 2012......

I'll tell you what happened.  It's cold.  39 degrees here.  Going to be colder tonight and tomorrow morning.  All the flower buds and budding trees are going to get frosted.  I have moved the flowers I bought from the nursery into the house for the duration.  

Even the dogs, wanting out, stick their noses out the door, and start backing up.  They don't like it either, and they have fur coats.  Wimpy dogs.

There is a lot of sickness around right now, especially pneumonia.  It is no wonder with the temperature changes.  No way to get adjusted.


Now for a brighter note.  I can't believe Easter is only 2 weeks away.  It was just New Years.  And in 4 weeks will be on my way to sunny Arizona.  Hopefully it will be warmer than 39 degrees.

Still have 6 flower beds to clean up.  Will try to  be finished before Arizona, as upon return want to order in my mulch.  That is the fun part, the flower beds always look so nice and clean and fresh once the mulch is down.

Also upon return will start seriously getting organized for the first art festival of the year, which will be in Morgantown West Virginia in Mid-May.  I wonder how much I will forget to take with me?  It will have been 6 months since last festival in November.  Can forget a lot of stuff in six months.

I have been getting some of my new pictures ready for their first showing.  I'll be interested in seeing who likes what.  Every year it is something different.

Have to get cracking now, several errands to run, and this will be the day to do them as I don't like to work out when it is this cool/cold.  Guess I am right up there with the wimpy dogs. 

So if you have to be out, dress warmly, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment