Sunday, March 18, 2012

GETTING READY...MARCH 18 2012......

For a lot of things.  Yesterday started cleaning off flower beds, got the 3 tier bed finished in the front, and started on one of the 7 remaining beds.  An absolutely picture-perfect day to be working out.  If I have 7 more good days, should be ready to order in my mulch.

Don't want to do that, though, until my return from Arizona, which will be May 2nd. 

Looks as if rain moving in today, and Nancy and I will be leaving early tomorrow for Lancaster Pa and our stay with an Amish family.  So will be off-line for a few days.

Got one rejection letter yesterday via e-mail.  Almost all applications, notifications, etc., are being done on-line now.  Makes it more convenient and easier.  I was not surprised by the rejection, it is a festival that you get accepted one year, then rejected the next.  As Russ and I both were accepted last year, we both were rejected this year.  As I told Russ, their entry fee is pretty steep, it would give us that little bit of extra money to use for something else.  Like my trip to Arizona the end of April. 

Nancy will be here this evening to spend the night, as we want to get an early start tomorrow.  I will be driving.  She will be co-pilot.  If you am not back on-line by the end of next week you will know we are lost somewhere.  Should be returning Wednesday night.  I hope you noticed the "should be".

Well, better sign off for now and get ready for Church.  This afternoon will be packing, getting ready for our road-trip.  Enjoy your day of rest, if you have to work, be careful, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment