Monday, October 31, 2011

GOOOOOOD MORNING...OCTOBER 31 2011........

And a good morning it is.  The last five days have been a whirlwind of activity, all of it good.  Can't ask for any more than that.  Am just going to hit on the high points today, will go into more depth tomorrow and the following days.  Be ready.  History 101 is alive and well!

The bus trip was one of the best I have ever taken (and I have taken quite a few), from the driver, tour guide and other passengers you couldn't have asked for a better group.  Came home exhausted, happy, and with approximately 500 pictures I have yet to down-load and edit.  I will be sharing down the road.

Back to the fairgrounds on Saturday (I never got home until 1 a.m. Friday night, up at 6:30 a.m. to finish up odds and ends picture-wise, then back to the fairgrounds to get ready for the weekend.  Had a vendor friend, every time she walked by my booth she handed me a cup of coffee.  Said I looked as if I needed it.  I must have look pretty bad.  But at least it didn't scare off the customers.  I did drink more coffee that day than I normally drink in a month.

And there was the Steeler game.  Vendor next to me had a radio, so was able to keep up with the high-lights.  Caught the last 5 minutes of the game on my way home, which takes 25 minutes, so that is how long it took them to play the last 5 minutes.  What a crazy ending!

Today have to run multiple errands. Then can start on my pictures.  Really need to clean house, but it isn't going anywhere, can wait a couple more days.  

Saw Jerry Monday night before going to bed.  He had left for the airport Tuesday morning early for Missouri.  I left early Wednesday morning for Washington (4:30 a.m.) for bus pick-up.  Jerry got home Wednesday night.  Jerry  in bed when I got home Friday night.  He had already left for hunting when I got up Saturday morning to head to the fairgrounds.  I went to bed so early Friday night, I never saw him until Sunday morning.  And we live in the same house.  So be it.

So am off to run errands now.  Will begin the saga of my bus trip tomorrow.  My telling it won't be near as exciting as the actual experience, but I think you will get the drift.

In the meantime don't let the ghosts and goblins scare you tonight and God Bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment