Tuesday, October 11, 2011

TODAY IS A ?....OCTOBER 11 2011............................

That's right. Today is a question mark?  I'm not real sure what to write about.  Guess I'll fake it.

Have gotten my voice back, mostly.  At least I can answer the phone and whoever is on the other end can hear me.

I have a pretty good idea of what pictures to print, mat and frame for the up-coming two weekend Christmas Festival at the Washington Co fairgrounds.  Now it is just a case of getting to work.

Want to take my van to Washington to have the winter tires put on the front (front wheel drive).  After all, October is already almost half over and the weather could change anytime, and I have some driving to do.

We had asked Vicki while at Oglebay to be sure and check with her Mom, near Morgantown WV, to make sure it was still o.k. for Russ, Kay and me to stay with her for 3 nights during the Morgantown Festival, which is the last festival of the year for any of us.

Got an e-mail yesterday saying her Mom could hardly wait and that she was telling all her neighbors we would be there.  Makes us sound like celebrities. 

This picture was taken in Alaska.  It is fireweed, the first plant to sprout and bloom after a major forest fire.  We were in an area where there had been major fires and we saw acres and acres of this fireweed, the rebirth of the land.  It was quite spectacular.

And finally just finished my latest Luanne Rice Novel "Dream Country".  As always her novels are awesome, you don't want to put them down, you don't want the story to end, but you can hardly wait to finish it. 

So, I guess it is time to get busy doing what I have to do today.   And there is still outside flower bed work to be done. 

Have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment