Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TALK ABOUT JUGGLING ...... OCTOBER 25 2011......

That's right - juggling.  That is what Jerry and I will be doing the remainder of the week.  And just why is that you ask.  Well guess I'll just have to tell you.

Jerry left early this morning for Missouri (a business trip).  I'm in charge of the dogs.  I leave early (4:30 a.m.) tomorrow (Wednesday) to be in Washington by 5:15 a.m. to go on a three day bus trip with Nancy to Sleepy Hollow New York.  If you never hear from me again, it will be because the headless horseman carried me off on his
horse. 

Tim is coming up mid-afternoon on Wednesday to let the dogs out for a spell.  Jerry gets back home Wednesday evening.  I don't get back until late Friday night, have to be up to be at the fairgrounds by 9 a.m. on Saturday. 

Yesterday I printed pictures to replace some of the ones I sold this past weekend.  They dried over night.  (Yes, my prints have to dry before then can be matted.)Today I will mat and/or frame said pictures so I have them on Saturday.





This is the porch of the haunted mansion that I photographed in Woodsfield, Ohio.  Yes, it is actually on the Monroe County register of haunted buildings.



I was lucky enough to see the desert in bloom when visiting the kids in Arizona in April. 



This is the tree at Canyon de Chelly in Arizona.  These are three of the pictures that are currently selling very well.  Wonder what next year will bring?

If you think this is juggling, it is just a practice run.  Wait until November!  When it gets a little closer, and if I remember to blog about it, you will get to see real juggling.  That "if I remember" is a really big IF.  I can walk into the kitchen and forget what I am looking for.  Or I know what I am looking for, walk in, walk out, walk back in, look again, where did that darned book go, and the next time I walk in, it is sitting right int he middle of the kitchen island, laughing at me.  It wasn't there five minutes ago.  I keep telling Jerry that our house is haunted. He just laughs.  But one of these days the last laugh will be on me, the next time he can't find something.....

.I bet you have already figured out from this blog that I will be off-line for the remainder of the week.  Just not enough hours in the day, or enough days in the week.  I will return Monday morning (Halloween yet) and tell of our adventures in Sleepy Hollow.

Here is our Itinerary:

Learn about Washington Irving, how the tale of the headless horseman began while touring a cemetery after dark!  We are to visit Lyhndhurst Castle, the Union Church, the Kykuit Estate, and then on to Hudson Valley's biggest Halloween event, over 4,000 Jack o' Lanterns.  We are to cruise Bannerman Island and visit Sugar Loaf before returning home.

If all goes well, and I am not retained by the headless horseman, I will have, hopefully pictures, and stories to tell.  So tune in next week and read all about it!

In the meantime, stay warm and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment