Wednesday, January 25, 2012

JUST WHEN I THINK.....JANUARY 25 2012..........



I have seen it all.  Think again.  I am not going to discuss anything bad.  It's just---- something to think about.

Yesterday was a blah day, so I went ahead and down-loaded the five memory cards to my computer for editing - which will start today.

I had 5 students.  Of the 5, two of them were, in want of a better word, outstanding.  The other three need some work.  One student should be very very good with portrait work.  One student needs a lot of help in just seeing what is around her.

I ended up with 115 pictures - and I wasn't even looking, just going along with the flow.  The two outstanding students shot 236 and 185 respectively.  Considering the time of year (yucky), they were able to work magic with their cameras. 

The other three did get some very very good pics, but not a variety, almost as if they zoomed in on one particular subject, and that is what they looked for.

The editing will start today.  These three students photographed (in the exact same time-frame) 99 pictures, 62 pictures and 47 pictures.  That is their total number of pictures taken in the same time frame as the 236 and 185.

I am deleting nothing from their memory cards, or the CD I am going to do.  But when I do my editing, some of the CD's will end up with more pics as I will copy some, and then using this copy show them what they should have done to get a better more balanced picture.  Zooming in, zooming out, moving one step to the left or three steps to the right, etc.

I am looking forward to next Monday. Should be fun, and hopefully I will have been able to help each and every one of them.

And so I had better sign off for now and get busy.  Sorry I'm running late - had a couple of early morning appointments and Bible Study.  Have a great day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment