Wednesday, May 16, 2012

ALMOST....MAY 16 2012........
This is one of my favorite MP Barn pics, taken in Franklin Co Ohio several years ago.  It was one of those spur-of-the-moment pics that became a favorite.

Covers a lot of things.  Almost ready.  Almost morning.  Almost time for bed.  Almost time to leave.  Almost time to get up.  Almost time to eat.  In this instance it is ALMOST DONE.  That's right, almost done.  I will finish my mulching this afternoon.  Just a small amount left.

The downside - I will probably have to get a little bit more.  I used up all 8 yards, still have some areas not covered.  Unbelievable.  That is what happens, I guess, when you miss a year of mulching (didn't get mulch last year due to weather conditions) you need twice as much the next year.  Thought I had it covered.  Thought wrong.

Will just pick up a few bags until I am finished.

One thing though - I should be in really good shape (that's also debatable) for loading and unloading the van and setting up and tearing down for the festivals.  After shoveling and dumping and spreading 8 yards of mulch, without collapsing or throwing in the towel is quite an accomplishment.

And what was bossman's comment?  "I told you, you were not ordering enough mulch.  Do you ever listen to me? No!"

Why should I start listening now?  I know what I am doing!  I like to give him something more to comment on.  If I started listening he would know for sure there was something wrong.  And since I am perfect just the way I am why should I change?

Now that you have quit laughing, and picked yourselves up off the floor, enjoy the sunshine and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment