Monday, May 28, 2012

HOT - HOTTEST - AND THEN .....MONDAY, MAY 28 2012
Some of our KIDS OF SUMMER

Really hot.  At least bossman thought so when he finished grilling burgers and dogs yesterday for our cookout.  He looked about as red as a beet.  I think he was very well done.

Had a good, relaxing day, family and friends.  there were a few of both missing, due to circumstances, but we had a nice group, lots of good food, just a good day.

I guess I am going to be wearing a new hat.  In addition to all my other hats.  Double Edge Press has asked me to do book reviews for them.  In fact Rebecca had her three new releases with her.  The covers were exceptional.  Everyone here really liked them.  She has left one of the books with me to read, then to review.  She wants the review to be in my blog.

So you know what you will be getting down the road.  A book review.  If, after she reads what I have  written and I am not fired, there will, in all probability be more.

She also mentioned yesterday that my journal 36 YEARS LATER, is selling in the U.K. Why on earth someone in the U.K. would want to read a country journal of some American hick living in hicksville is - I guess you could say - strange.  Also my first journal BITS AND PIECES, is selling in the U.S.  I can understand that. 

My busiest month of the year is just around the corner.  Have to spend the remainder of this week getting ready for the Strawberry festival in Troy Ohio, June 01-02-03.  Then the following weekend will be in Granville Ohio for the Art and Wine Festival June 09-10.  Will return Sunday night, pack my suitcases Monday, to leave for the airport Tuesday morning for my next adventure.

My blogs will be very few for the month of June.  But just you wait, I will make it up with tales and pics of my adventures.  I know you can hardly wait!!!  Perhaps someday I will act like a normal person, doing normal things, but right now just don't have the time to be normal.

So, to all my friends out there, try to stay as cool as possible during the strange heat-wave we have been having, enjoy your friends and family if you are having your get-togethers today, count your blessings, as they are many, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment