Saturday, May 12, 2012

WELL!!! ... MAY 12 2012.....


Bossman had to "borrow" the mower from me last night to finish mowing the yard.  It was starting to look like a hayfield. 

I had used the mower all day yesterday, except when meeting Nancy for lunch, hauling and spreading mulch.  My flower beds are starting to look as if some actually cares. 

So since I had no mower to use, took the push mower and mowed along all the flower beds.

So guess what!  Bossman actually told me that if I really wanted to mow, to go ahead, but STAY AWAY FROM THE TREES!!!!!  He should be telling the trees to quit jumping out in front of me, but oh well, he is a man after all.

The way everything has grown so far this spring, he just doesn't have time to use the big tractor with the bush hog, and the mower for the yard at the same time.  He is definitely running behind.  Between that and intermittently traveling for work, the yard work is definitely getting ahead of him.

If all goes well, depending on the weather, the mulch should be all on the flower beds before I go to Morgantown next Friday morning.  As soon as I finish here I'll be outside hauling, as bossman and his friends are turkey hunting this morning.  I get first dibs on the mower.

So enjoy your sunny Saturday, don't work too hard and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment