Friday, May 25, 2012

AS PROMISED...FRIDAY MAY 25 2012.....

Yesterday.  I am attaching three pics of different sections and/or flower beds, finished, ready for viewing.

The above was my "shady" flower bed until lightning hit, and killed, the little crab-apple tree.  Now it is my "dead tree" flower bed.


These are some of my lillies blooming behind the machine shed.  I Irises are just about done.

This is my three tier bed, looking down on it from the patio.

Today I have a couple of little things that need done,  then the remainder of the mulch will be put in buckets and stored for touch-ups during the summer.

Tomorrow will spend the day prepping food for our cookout on Sunday.  Also have to start working on what I am going to take picture-wise to Troy Ohio's Strawberry Festival.  I will be leaving here Thursday.  Set-up begins at 8 a.m. Friday morning and I am not going to drive 3 plus hours, THEN start setting up.  Nope.  Nada.  Will spend the night and be fresh and rearin' to go come Friday morning.

This is my first time to Troy, so will be an interesting, I hope, new experience.  By Sunday evening I will know what it is all about.  And whether I would consider applying next year.

So many if's.  Seem as if life is made up of if's.
If I do this, if I don't do this, if it rains, if it is hot, if it is cold, if it is windy, if it is - and on and on and on.  What would we do with the word "IF"?

And so while you are pondering the word IF and trying to see how many times you will use that one little word just today, if you decide to keep track, I am sure you will be amazed.  Who would believe?  And with that thought in mind, have a wonderful day and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment