Thursday, May 24, 2012

HOORAY!!!!THURSDAY MAY 24 2012......

Bet you can't guess.  Something you would never imagine.  Think long and hard on this.

My flower beds are finished, done, mulched, weeded, looking great!

I have a little mulch left over, have a few little areas I want to spruce up a little bit more, but for the most part am finished.  The little bit of left-over mulch will be put in the big buckets and stored out of the way (somewhere outside) to use as the summer progresses for touch-up purposes.

I wonder how many buckets I filled with mulch (6 at a tme) lifted them into the trailer, removed them from the trailer and dumped them on the flower beds, spreading it as I went along and starting all over again.

I know it was more than a couple of dozen.  11 yards of mulch looks like a much mulch mountain, and I get to play at moving every bit of it.  Whew!

But it only happens once a year.  The flower beds to look good.  Haven't taken any pics yet, but hope to share some with you tomorrow.

Now this evening after supper have to go and get flowers for the cemetery.  That is becoming a lost art, along with so many other lost art things.  But Jerry and I still go over Memorial Day weekend and plant the flowers on 4 graves.   It is just what we do.

So until tomorrow, have to get cracking here.  Hope you are enjoying the good weather and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment