Friday, May 11, 2012

JUST A NORMAL DAY.... MAY 11 2012

Written in a normal way.  No colored letters.  No colored background.  Pretty boring isn't it.  But I have to pretend to be normal once in a while or I would be committed for sure.

My mulch delivery was delayed from Tuesday until yesterday because of the rain.  Ever since we have lived on our hill-top we (me) have it delivered as we (me) use a lot.  That's what a lot of flower beds can do for you.

And so for the last 6 years Harold (the owner of the landscape supply business I have bought from for years (we used to pick up the mulch in our pickup truck) has made the delivery.  He always calls me Young Lady - no wonder I like him.  As he is an older gentleman, he makes some of the deliveries, and he told me yesterday he always liked coming here because "you have such a nice place and are such a nice young lady".  Too bad he is married - his wife is lovely, and even bought a picture from me at Oglebay last year.

And so the mulching began yesterday.  You don't realize how bad the flower beds really looked until you start putting down the mulch.  I worked until dark last night.

Won't get back to it today until this afternoon as I am meeting Nancy at noon for lunch and to deliver her Ireland information to her.  It is hard to believe that from next Tuesday, May 15, it will only be four weeks until we fly out of Pittsburgh.

Memorial Day will be a memory.  I will have three festivals under my belt, hopefully that will be my spending/fun money on our trip. 

I will be at Morgantown WV May 18-19, Troy Ohio June 1-2-3, and Granville Ohio June 8-9-10.  Also grandson Coleman graduates from high school on June 7th. 

The above will pretty much finish off the month of June.  I plan on having all the mulch where it is supposed to be before I leave for Morgantown.

And you think you are busy.  Today a beautiful calm sunny day.  Who could ask for anything more.  Have a great day and God Bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment