Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DID ANYONE NOTICE.....MAY 15 2012......

No - this is not in my yard, I took this picture last year when we were at Cass Railroad

That yesterday - which was Monday - I posted the date as May 15 - which is today - which is Tuesday?

I guess I could tell you anything and you would believe it.  Either that or no one reads my blog, or you are all in never-never land along with me.

I never did state that  I was normal, what's your excuse?

Sometimes I think never-never land is better, you can do and say and think whatever you want to do and say and think, and everyone else is in complete agreement, whether you are right or wrong.

Boy, was that a mouth full!

But, back to the real world and the real life and all the real whatevers.

My mulch pile has gone waaayyy down.  If all goes well should be finished by late tomorrow.  It is really hard to imagine how much mulch (mulch much) can make a difference.

No, I have not been drinking this morning, except for oj and tea.  Just one of those days. 

I "let" bossman have the mower last evening to work on the yard.  Told him I was being considerate, but in reality, I was tired. Didn't think I could fill one more bucket with mulch, so he got to use HIS mower to mow HIS yard.  Lucky him.

Well, enough rambling for today.  Sitting here playing on the computer is not getting mulch hauled.  Or anything else done.

I think there is supposed to be sun after the fog lifts, so enjoy your day and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment