Thursday, May 17, 2012

IT's HAPPENED AGAIN....MAY 17 2012......

The rainbow across our yard last evening after the rain.  You can see where, on the right side, the rainbow goes down past the trees, to where the "pot of gold" is waiting.  Dang.  Missed it again.
Just when you wonder what you are going to blog about today, it is an e-mail galore day.

And just what is that, pray tell?  Seemed as if every e-mail I opened this morning had something funny, good, or worth-while.  All rolled into one day.  And then there was a notice (a couple of them in fact) on face-book yesterday, same old same old problem with Verizon). 

Where do I start?  I guess with the e-mails.

First one I opened was from friend friend and exhibitor friend letting me know he was, is, and probably will ever be, in never-never land with me.  He liked the one about the mulch much -  much mulch stuff.  I had to laugh.

The second one was a yummy one.  It was about a 3-2-1 cake - little individual cakes at a moments notice.  I am definitely going to give this one a try.  Sounds great.  I thought about  including it in today's blog, but thought I would save it until another time.  If any one is desperate enough let me know.  Will post it sooner rather than later.

The third one was about the first thing folks will see in Rio de Janero when the Olympics are held there.  It is their awesome water-fall tower  producing enough energy to cover the entire area for the Olympics and then some.  The Olympic Light will also be a-top this tower.

And now for Verizon.  Several neighbors posted on facebook their phones were out.  When Verizon finally fixed them so there was "nothing wrong with them" they had a phone, but also lots of static.  Might as well be without a phone.  Can't say enough good things about my wireless system.  It is too bad some of these neighbors live in the "dead zones" where wireless won't work.

Finished spreading my 8 yards of mulch yesterday, and, believe it or not, will be ordering another 3 yards the first of the week.  I can't order it now, as I am leaving for Morgantown early in the morning for their spring art and craft festival, my first of the year.  

Will be loading my van tonight.  Don't have time to think about mulch until Monday at the earliest.  Today will try to catch up on inside stuff, finish framing a few new pics for the weekend, make sure bossman has extra milk in the down stairs fridge, and leave him a note to make sure he feeds my outdoor cats. If I make sure he has the extra milk, I know he will feel guilty if he does not feed the cats. 

The weather forecast for the entire weekend is awesome.  Take advantage of the good, forget the bad, enjoy each day as it comes, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment