Thursday, May 31, 2012

THE LAST DAY OF MAY....THURSDAY MAY 31 2012....

What has happened to this month?  What has happened to this year?

The college kids are out for the summer.  The school kids are either out, or are getting out in the near future.  Seems like they just went back.

Folks are counting down the days until their vacations start, including me.  But I have to "work" first to "earn" some money to have for spending on my vacation.

As soon as I sign off here, will be loading my van so I can head to Troy Ohio.  Am meeting Russ and Kay at our hotel later today, we are looking forward to seeing each other,  has been almost 6 months.  We keep in touch via e-mail and telephone, but not the same as getting together.

Tomorrow's festival set-up begins at 8 a.m.  Takes about 4 plus hours to get everything ready. In whatever "spare" time I have I will be doing some short photo shoots. 

I will be off-line until Monday morning, as it will be late before I get home Sunday night.

Hopefully it will be a fun and productive weekend.  And the weather will not be too hot, too rainy, too windy, too whatever.  As we have no electric for this outdoor festival, we cannot use our fans.   Bummer.  We will probably REALLY REALLY appreciate our a/c in the hotel come evenings.

So, had better sign off and get crackin'.  Nothing does itself.  Darn!  Got to invent a  do-it-yourself van that can load and unload  itself, then a do-it-yourself tent that can put itself up and take itself down.  I have an EZ-up tent, that is only easy to take down.  Putting up is another story.  Good thing there are always some strong, willing, men on site to help.  I put on my little-old-lady face, it works every time.
Everyone have a great weekend and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment