Monday, August 6, 2012

ANOTHER NOTHING DAY

SO FAR...AUGUST 05 2012......

As no one has shown up to work on the kitchen, etc., and it is 10 a.m...

The  excuses are getting old real fast.  So far they have shown me nothing to ever recommend them for a job. 


And I am definitely getting tired of living down stairs, and when I go upstairs it is such a mess it makes my head ache.

Poor dogs don't know what is going on, their routine is completely out of whack.  So is mine.

Therefore I don't really have anything to talk about today.  And that is definitely not normal.  I am beginning to think I will never be normal again.  I will never have a normal house, a normal routine, a normal brain, or anything else normal.

So next time you complain about every-day things, stop and just be glad you are having an every-day day.  It could look like my day, and you definitely don't want that.

So enjoy what you have and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment