Sunday, August 5, 2012

MISSED A DAY BECAUSE.....

LOST CONNECTION ... AUGUST 5 2012 ...

High pitched squeel, no computer, dirty loooks from the dogs - they didn't like the noise.  Sorry - I didn't do it and don't know how to fix it.

Pretty soon bossman came and down and for some unknown reason the power something-or-other had kicked off.  I know it has to be the resident ghost as I was clear across the room when this happened.

By the time we were up and running, I had no clue as to what I was going to write about.

I do know I am already tired of the torn up house.  Enough is enough!!!!!

So this morning decided to write something.  Didn't know what, then I got a phone call. Made my day.

The call from Senecaville Ohio.  The callers - Russ, Kay, Judy, Ted, and Vicki.  It was Y-Bridge festival weekend in Zanesville Ohio and I was supposed to be there.  They were all on the phone and it sure was good to hear from all of them.  Russ, Kay and Vicki would be heading home later today.

I really miss the festivals. For almost 35 years have been participating.  I am not a very good patient as I have no patience with being unable to do what I love doing.

If all goes well, will be back in the swing with Oglebayfest in October.  Then Washington and Morgantown.  At least that is the game-plan.

So, I will continue playing the waiting game, pray for patience, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment