Monday, August 20, 2012

TODAY I HAD A VISITOR

HE / SHE WAS REALLY NEAT .... AUGUST 20 2012 ....

That's right.  He/she.  One or the other. 

As you probably know, we live out at the end of the world on top of a hill, and we have lots of visitors -both human and animal/bird.

I had one such visitor this morning. He flew in from somewhere, skimmed along just above the ground, and landed on one of the fence posts surrounding our orchard - garden.



He was by the orchard first, then came closer to
the garden.  I guess he really wanted his picture taken as he sat there posing for me. 


And so, of course, I obliged him and took the pictures. 




It is another beautiful early fall day.  Hard to believe another year is fast winding down. 

Now for a change of pace.  Caught the last part of the Pirate baseball game - 19 innings before they finally wrapped it up and won.  It over-lapped the Steeler game, so went from one to the other.  Steelers won also - it was a good game.

Fall is my favorite time of the year for some reason.  The days are wonderful, the color beyond description, and football is here.  My favorite sport.  It is also the best time of the year for picture taking.  At least I think so.

Labor day just around the corner.  Then it is time to think holidays.  Seems like they were just here, and here they come again.

So, guess I had better wind this up, or down, or whatever, and get busy doing - something productive - if I can think of anything that is productive - and make myself useful,whatever that is.

And so, enjoy your day and God  Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment