Monday, August 27, 2012

THANK YOU ALL --

YOU'VE MADE MY DAY ... AUGUST 27 2012 ....

Couldn't ask for a better birthday.  First thing was all the cards and wishes in both my e-mails and on facebook.  How blessed I am with my family and friends!

The second thing is - that my kitchen carpenters and floor layers are all here working.  Maybe, just maybe, I will have most of a kitchen when the kids arrive Friday night.  Won't have the counter tops yet, as they have to be ordered once the cabinets are all in, but we will be able to improvise.

I know Lauri will be sooooo happy that she will  not have to make spaghetti sauce outside over a blazing bon-fire.

It has been a very strange 6 weeks, so much has happened, and in some ways it seems much longer than 6 weeks.  Hard to believe that Labor Day weekend is right around the corner.

Now for other things.  Have my final Ireland pictures on a flash drive, hopefully this fall will have several "Ireland" parties here. 

Hoping that there is no major damage this week from the hurricane, I believe it's name is Isaac, and heading for New Orleans.  On top of that are the wild fires and heard this morning that California is experiencing earthquakes again.

Seems lately every New Year's Eve I think that the new year has to be better than the one just ending, but seems each new year is worse.

But ever optimistic I keep hoping.

Again, thank you for making my day special and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment