Friday, August 3, 2012

OUT and AT''EM

AND IT SURE FELT GOOD....AUGUST 02 2012....

D-I-L Tammie took me down to the highlands to do my shopping. Felt great to be out.  Will take it easy the rest of the afternoon.

I must say - Panhandle, who is doing our remodeling, has a very good reputation, but Jerry really bent out of shape, and I am fast following suit.

They started tearing out the kitchen and bathroom July 16.  This is August 3 - going on 4 weeks.  Today is another day that no one has shown up to work.  Other days we are lucky if 1 person shows, and very rarely stays the entire day. 

We were told 3-4 weeks.  At this rate will be 3-4 months, and counting.  Needless to say we are NOT IN THE LEAST HAPPY!!!

I can understand things not always going as scheduled, but no-show  after no-show.  There is definitely something wrong here.

We do have all new dry wall up - it takes 4 weeks to put up dry wall?  There was some electrical work and plumbing done, but not 4 weeks worth.  We need the new floors laid (8 weeks maybe?), the new cabinets and cupboards installed (3 months?) and new counter tops (forever?).  At this rate it will be 2013 before the work is finished- if then.

If you hear of a mighty explosion on Bushko Lane, you will know the volcano has erupted.  Or maye I should say 2 volcanoes?

Have a good day and God Bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment