Thursday, August 9, 2012

FINALLY ???

HOPE SO ... AUGUST 09 2012 ...

Looks Promising - keeping my fingers crossed - also my toes.  Have had work done every day this week and can see progress.  Working on the dry wall, sanding, and painting.  Then, maybe, hopefully, if we are lucky, the actual work of installing will begin.......

Have been able to use my regular computer, been editing my Ireland pics, trying to get a slide show together. Feels good to be busy again.

Had to go to the Highlands this morning to pick up new RX's - hopefully will get my blood pressure back to normal.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

Steelers play their first pre-season game tonight in Philadelphia.  Can hardly wait.  You would never guess in a million years that I am a Steeler fan would you?

Added 48 new Ireland pics to the business.  Out of over 4000.  Talk about hard editing.  Don't know what the final count will be for the slide-show pics.  Guess I will find out.

Am showing an Ireland pic today depicting the Irish Potato Famine in the 1800's.  These sculptures are heart-breaking to see, makes you realize how very fortunate we are.

Had the doggies out for a breath of fresh air, they just returned to the down-stairs living quarters.  They seem to have adjusted pretty well.  Of course they sleep most of the time, so it really doesn't matter where they are.

Better get this posted before the predicted storms move in and knock me off the internet.  Have a good day, stay safe, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment