Friday, August 17, 2012

THIS IS WHY

I'M BENT OUT OF SHAPE ... AUGUST 17 2012 ...

FIRST - this is what my kitchen looked like before its demolition:



SECOND - this is the way it looks as of right now. 



Next is the living room before and after.  Also the spare bedroom - which is uninhabitable.




At least the painter guy - who was supposed to be here at 9 a.m. this morning - just showed up.  Bossman had called about noon, the powers that be thought he was here, so they were going to try tracking him down.  Must have found him - he is here.

Also floor people SUPPOSED to be here at 7 a.m. tomorrow.  Not holding my breath.

Also the leak in the family room WAS REPAIRED YESTERDAY so why is it still leaking?  Made another phone call -  service call scheduled for Monday afternoon.  Can't anybody get anything right?

I could probably do a better job myself, and I don't know diddly. 

Well enough for the construction / repair stuff going on.  Hope I don't get sick again - as I am in that phase where no one can do anything on time, where no one shows up, and the fixes aren't fixed.  Hello Refrigerator!!!!

I still say this house is haunted - there is really no other explanation.  This ghost just loves to disrupt our lives as much as possible, then sits back and laughs.

Guess he likes to see bossman get bent out of shape.

Otherwise working on pictures for Art in the Garden and Elizabethtown Festival in September.  Will be good to get back into the swing of things.

Just be careful.  You know that if your refrigerator goes caput, your life will go caput with it.  This is the voice of experience speaking.

Enjoy your weekend and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment