Friday, August 31, 2012

CLEANING, CLEANING

BEAUTIFUL CLEANING ... AUGUST 31 2012 ...
The cleaning ladies are here, what a difference they are making.  I wonder how much they would charge to clean my house once a month?  Wouldn't that be nice.

Plumber here - got leaks fixed in the sink.  Am running the dishwasher - so far no drippage.

He is also working on installing shower stall doors.  Of course there is a problem.  Nothing ever goes smoothly. I might eventually take out a life-time lease on my apartment in the rabbit hole. 

Also, Bossman had to return the new shower head he had bought.  It won't work in our stall.

Also, Bossman has relented on no pictures, but I am to wait until all is done.  I guess he did not want to be on every one's 'S' list.  So down the road will be sharing.

So had better wind down and try to get something done.  Have a wonderful weekend.  I probably won't be blogging for a couple of days as the weekend is pretty full.  So will talk to you later and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment