Friday, August 24, 2012

MUSIC TO MY EARS

OTHERWISE CALLED NOISE ... AUGUST 24 2012 ....

4 P.M. yesterday afternoon.  Truck arrived.  All my kitchen cabinets - finally here.  Dining room completely full of boxes, long boxes, tall boxes. square boxes, oblong boxes, skinny boxes and fat boxes.   Boxes boxes everywhere.  What a wonderful sight.

7 a.m. this morning.  My flooring folks were here to install the new flooring in the hallway, bathroom and laundry room.

8 a.m. this morning.  My three cabinet guys were here to start installing kitchen cabinets. 

Please pinch me - I have got to be dreaming!

The cherry cabinets for the kitchen are beautiful.  We always had oak, this is a drastic change - but I love it.  The laundry room and bathroom are still oak, the kitchen will really stand out.

Maybe, just maybe, Andy and Lauri will not have to camp out for the time they are here.

Son Michael said he could always put up his camper and they could crash there. 

My dogs are basket cases.  My one remaining outside cat has made himself scarce.  Poor critters.

Now for other things.  I have almost completed all the revamping for the business.  Good thing because down the road will not even be able to think about the business.

Have errands to run tomorrow, as I have been pretty much tied to the house.  So tomorrow will be my running day.  Jerry can hold down the fort - there probably won't be any work done anyway

Sunday afternoon are invited to a cookout one of neighbors is having.  Will be a great change of pace.

Hopefully my nerves will calm down, my BP will stabilize, my hair will quit getting grayer and stop looking as if I had stuck my finger in an electric outlet, and I can quit complaining.  Won't that be a nice change of pace?

I'm starting to feel like Poker Alice.  All I  need is a cigar.


Have a great weekend and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment