Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WONDERING

WHAT TODAY WILL BRING ... AUGUST 28 2012 ...

The past 6 weeks have been such a muddle in every way, shape, and form.  I hope the muddle is on the way out, and normal is on the way in.  I think I would love normal about now.

I am thinking about Louisiana and the hurricane .  I have friends in Houma, close to New Orleans, and hope they will be safe.  I also have friends in Florida, but they are well.  It is one thing to watch the news, another when you know someone in the news area.

We are having a very early fall.  The leaves are already showing color, at this rate the month of October will have bare trees instead of the blaze of color you look for.  What a topsy-turvey year this has been.

I am looking forward to resuming my festivals in mid-September.   The year is fast winding down. 

Have all the re-vamping done for the business, will be anxious to see what happens.  You never know when you revise, it could be good, or it could be bad.  Hope mine is good.

One thing for sure, Elizabethtown in September, and Oglebayfest in October should tell me something.

Elizabethtown is a small local fun-to-do easy weekend.  Oglebayfest is a major major festival.  By then I should know something.

I wonder, with enough thought, can I re-vamp my life.  Don't know what the re-vamping would do, but maybe I would at least get out of the rabbit-hole permanently.  Not that I don't like my rabbit-hole friends, but normal would be nice.  Then again it might be boreing.  At least now I am never bored.  So guess I had better leave well-enough alone.

Well, better get back to my "Supervisor" role.  Have the 2 carpenters here and also repairman from Shearers about my AC.  Don't even ask!!!

The carpenters are trying to get everything put together, but when the tearer-outer tore out the kitchen, several important items were mis-laid.  No one can find them.  As I have claimed for over 7 years, this house is haunted.  I think the ghost actually belongs down the rabbit hole.  Wonder how I can convince him to return.

So, enough of my rambling.  Have a great Tuesday and God Bless.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment