Thursday, August 23, 2012

GRRRRRRRR--

GRRRRR and DOUBLE GRRRRR...AUGUST 23 2012...

I am definitely seeing red .. lots and lots of red. 

Kitchen cabinets were supposed to come this morning.  What did we get - the wall cabinets for the laundry room and the vanity for the bathroom plus medicine cabinet.  The laundry room and hall way were correct - oak.

The bathroom - oak.  I'm not sure what I am missing here.  I was under the impression the bathroom was going to be cherry.  They said oak was ordered.  Glad I'm not in charge, just relaying the messages.

 Also, the flooring for the hallway, laundry room, bathroom, and dining room were to be delivered today.  Not on the truck that was here. 

I think they should make a movie - THE PERILS OF MARTHA - what do you think?



Then again, maybe not.  It would just be another disaster movie in a long line of disaster movies.  Maybe it could be a comedy?

Whatever!

My mind is completely blown.  I don't know if I will ever recover.  Watch out Mr. Rabbit, I think I am going to take up permanent residence in your hole. 

Sure hope you are having a better day than I am.  Count your blessings and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment