Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PRODUCTIVITY AND

NON-PRODUCTIVITY .. AUGUST 22 2012 ...

Which one do you think is me? Whichever one you pick, it will definitely be me.  They all look completely stressed out.  And they all probably look better than me! 
In the last 3 days have had a worker here a total of 3 hours to finish the tile in the kitchen with grout.  Three days - three hours work.

And my doctor wonders why my blood pressure is so high.  He is not living at my house.  If he were his blood pressure would be high also.

We have been PROMISED (and I don't believe one word of it) that kitchen cabinets (that were supposed to be delivered yesterday) would be here along with the proper carpenter to start installing said cabinets (that were to be installed today)  tomorrow - FOR SURE!!!

If I survive this remodeling process I can survive anything. 

Andy and Lauri arrive August 31st - don't really know what we are going to do with them.  It will probably be a vacation they would rather forget.  Can't say that I blame them.

I know that if I don't get a kitchen pretty soon, I am going to forget everything I ever knew about cooking.

The only positive thing is that I have the time to work on the changes I want to make in the business.  Things I have been thinking about for several years, but never had the time to pursue.  Boy, do I have the time now!

So am wondering what, if anything, will happen tomorrow.

Sure have learned a lot about day-time TV shows that I didn't know.  Have news coming out my ears.  Seeing shows I had never heard of before.  Head ringing, eyes spinning, mind being blown.  If I have a mind left. 

So keep tuned in.  I am sure you will learn a lot you didn't know, probably mostly bad.  But then who knows?

Enjoy the beautiful fall weather and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment