Wednesday, September 28, 2011

??? - !!! - SEPTMBER 28 2011

If I have all this knowledge (see yesterday's blog), then why is my mind a blank today?  Go figure.

If the wether holds - and that is a BIG IF - I will try to get the last row of potatoes dug this afternoon.  This morning I have Wednesday morning Bible Study.  I really enjoy these Wednesday mornings and the discussions we have.  Talk about a dozen different ways of looking at the same thing. 


In case you're wondering - no I did not go snorkling.  I visited an aquarium.  Much less stress this way.  And I really don't need any stress in my life, there is no time, too many other things to do. 

Also on the agenda is pictures for Oglebayfest.  I have them all printed and matted.  Now I have to label each one with 2 labels - first the category complete with description (take the above for instance, the label would read Seascapes - Under the Sea - Pittsburgh Pa aquarium), and the second label is my name, telephone and e-mail address.

Once this is completed, the ones I am going to frame go back down to my work area for said framing.  The others that are sold as matted prints are placed in clear plastic bags - which protects the prints from the weather, kids sticky fingers, pop-sicle licking adults dripping, umbrellas (when it is raining) dripping also, wind blowing dust, etc., etc., etc.

Luckily at Oglebay I will be in one of their big tents, along with Russ, Kay, and Vicki, the four of us will be together.  Party time!  On either Saturday or Sunday - depending on what Kay is doing - I will be taking a large pot of chili down for us to graze on while we are working. 

Not only do we graze on what we take, we visit all the food vendors (they always have samples for you to try), and we try them all, sometimes two or three times if we are not really busy.  Most of the food vendors know us by name.  I can't imagine why.

Well getting time to leave for B.S.  Have a great Wednesday and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment