Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN......???? NOVEMBER 09 2011........

Before I answer this question, will have to give a little background.

As I stated yesterday, went to vote.  Not like you go to the corner, do your voting and head for home.  I live in the country.  Way way out in the country.  Drive several miles to the voting precinct, which is in the township building, which is out in the country.  Way way out in the country.  The road is typical country, narrow 2 lane, winding and twisting, up and down, and around and around.

So now for the question:  Have you ever seen hairy hay?  You know what hay is, don't you.  Out our way most of the hay, after cutting, raking, and drying, is baled - big round bales.  Really big.  These bales are then moved from the field close to the barn, some of it gets in the barn, but they are just too big for most barns.  They and lined up in a row and usually covered.

The ones I passed today were still in the field.  Hay is usually brown, like dried grass, which it mostly is.  Saw the hay bales.  Stopped.  Backed up and looked again.  These bales had hair, green hair, really green hair.

And, of course I took a picture.  Strange isn't it, that I would take a picture.  I never do anything like that.



It turns out that, probably because of all the rain and stuff we have had, and now several days of sunshine, the hay bales sprouted grass.  Green grass.  Very fine grass.   Looks like green hair growing out of the top of the bales.

I also passed a very strange-looking silo.  And of course picture time.  I saw several other things that I could take pictures of.  And I have been over this road many times, but every time there is something new or different to see.


And so yesterday I voted, took pictures of hairy hay and a strange silo.
Who has more fun than I do?  

So there you have it.  In a nut shell.  Proof positive that I am really nuts, but I don't get bored, nor depressed, and it sure gives me plenty to talk about.  So watch out, if you see Hairy Hay, you are not crazy, there is such a thing.

So laugh a little at me, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment