Tuesday, November 15, 2011

PRIORITIES....NOVEMBER 15 2011.....................

First I have to put my priorities in priority order.  Sound complicated?  It is complicated.  I have more priorities right now than I have fingers and toes combined.

Spent most of yesterday running, and playing phone tag.  You call, I am running.  I call, you are out.  You call, I am running again.  Get the picture.

My answering machine has joined the ranks of word spell and security.  Nothing (and also no one) in my house knows what is going on. 

But first and foremost I have to print 2 pictures today to be matted to a 16 x 20 for customer pick-up.  I can only carry about 6 - 8 16x20's with me because of space, and this particular customer found two of the 11x14's she wanted bigger.  So bigger we go.

Once I have them printed the pictures must dry over-night.  Then final touches can begin.  I have done a series on the barns in Ohio that have had quilt patterns painted on them - a touristy thing.  But it is fun to drive down a road and lo and behold there sits a neat looking barn with a great quilt pattern painted on it.

The following 2 pictures are of each end of the spectrum.  The type of barn and quilt pattern goes from one extreme to the other, and everything in-between.



And so the first thing on my list, once I am finished here, it to print the two pictures. 

Then I have the following to do, but don't know in what order:  unpack suicase, make grocery list, clean out downstairs fridge to make room for Thanksgiving over-flow, decide what to have for supper (I haven't cooked for Jerry since a week ago yesterday), he was gone, I was gone, etc.

Do laundry, clean house, let dogs out, let dogs in, etc. etc., I don't know how they survive when they are alone without an automatic door-opener named "Martha" for them.  they sure know how to push the buttons.  In be-tween finalize my menu for next week (next week?), help get patio and deck furniture ready for winter, figure out where I hid my winter coat, boots and gloves - I don't wear hats - that I keep in the car all winter, just in case.  Anyone out there looking for work?

I also have to get the flyers ready to put in my Church bulletin for two Sundays for pre-orders of my third IF ONLY I COULD TALK book.  Also have a mailing list of about 60 people (out-of-towners) who asked to be notified when the third book is released, which should be mid-December.  If anyone would like a book, just e-mail me, or send me your e-mail address on face book.  They are 8-1/2 x 11 soft cover table top style books, containing 20 stories in each, with pictures, and all stories are told from the subjects view-point, which, or course, is quite different from my view-point.

Right now I think I have covered just about everything, however I just know that as soon as I post this blog, 27 different things will jump into my mind.  They will just have to wait until later.

Until then, hang on to your merry-go-rounds and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment