Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HOW EXCITING!!!...NOVEMBER 29 2011.........

My publisher made my day yesterday.  She e-mailed me her design for the cover of my third, and final, volume of IF ONLY I COULD TALK.  I thought it was awesome, so just have to share it with you.

She has designed all five of my covers (3 talk books and 2 journals about life in the slow? lane) and each one seems to be better than the last. 

The book is being uploaded to the printer today or Wednesday, and I should have my supply by the end of next week, or the middle of the week following, in plenty of time to fill the orders that are coming in for Christmas.

I have to say, over the past 6 years the writing of these three TALK books has been the most fun ever. But, like everything else, you can only do so many of one thing, then it is time to move on.

In a previous blog I had mentioned sharing a few more of my pictures taken during the bus trip to Pittsburgh and Hartwood Acres.   I didn't take pictures at Hartwood, as we were on a moving bus, but did take a lot while in Pittsburgh and at the Cathedral of Learning.





The first picture was of some of the baskets in the International Craft Gallery.  They had some really strange stuff in there.

The second is Nancy making one of her many purchases.  The third is one of the stained glass windows in the Cathedral of Learning, and the fourth is of Heinz Chapel.  A little bit of everything.

Today is decorate for Christmas.  Running just a couple of day late this year.  Will keep you posted as time goes on.  In the meantime, have fun shopping, wrapping, decorating, crashing, and God Bless.I

No comments:

Post a Comment