Thursday, November 10, 2011

MY POOR DOGS......NOVEMBER 10 2011......................

Poor little critters.  They don't know what to expect next.  You would think they would be used to it by now.    I know sometimes you question all the comings and goings at our place.  I know I question it.  We are lucky in one sense of the word, the previous owners had quite a good security system for the premises.  Some we probably would never have thought of.

I think security is right up there with word spell.  Neither one has any idea what we do or why.  We keep everything hoppin'.

Austin arrived yesterday afternoon, will be here until late Friday.  Billy, Homer, probably Tim, will all be arriving early Friday morning.  Our revolving door will be spinning madly, guys coming and going, Jerry trying to oversee all the activity, the dogs trying to be involved,  no one knows where anyone else is.

Sounds crazy.  But is normal for us.  The house is never empty, and most times is over-flowing.  Bells ring, buzzers go off, dogs bark, cats run, ATV's everywhere, trucks parked here and there, I am lucky I can get out of the garage.

I will miss out on some of the fun as this weekend is my last festival for the year, then I will be that little old woman staying home, and getting in everyone else's way.  That's the most fun of all.  I can really act old and stupid and forgetful, and all the other quirks, but only when it suits me.  Jerry says it is normal, but no one else has a problem with me.  I play my part well.  Gets me out of some of the work.

So will be off -line until Monday.  I'm sure Jerry can keep things running, smoothly???, while I am away.  I will probably come home to a dishwasher overflowing with dirty dishes, also the sink.  Jerry trys, but sometimes I think he is overwhelmed.  That's my department.  How dare I be away?

I wouldn't have it any other way.  Count-down going very fast for Turkey day.  Still need 3 turkeys and 2 hams.  And I'll only have 9 - yes I said 9 - days. If push comes to shove, I can send the guys off turkey hunting.  But only if push comes to shove.



So sit back and relax while I try to catch my breath, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment